Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blog for Books

Check out the new green box below my info. I'm blogging for books now -- cuz I don't have anything else to do with my time. Just don't tell my mom because she seriously thinks I'm too busy as it is. It's just that I really, really like books. I like to read. In fact, I came to the realization this morning while Johnny and I were eating breakfast that I really like words. I have words (you know, like peace, hope, joy) on my Christmas tree, I have words on the shelf in my breakfast area, I have words up on top of my kitchen cabinets. I do like words and I like to write my thoughts. So, I had the chance to sign up to get some books sent to me and all I have to do is read them and write a blog about them.

My first blog is due between December 15 - 22 and it's a pretty good book so far. The author wrote about missions -- my heartbeat -- so you know that sold me! Anyway, I hope you'll check back in a day or two to read my thoughts on my first book blog.

In the meantime, I might just have some really exciting news about a particular book that is near & dear to my heart to report in a few days time as well...

Serving the King,

Jeanette

No comments: