Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kids say the darnest things

I forgot to post something funny from yesterday...

I am working in crafts at Vacation Bible School this week at my church. We have groups from grades 1-4 rotating in and out of our craft area. It's fun because I get to talk to a bunch of different kids every day. Yesterday I met a kid who said he lived in Colorado. The teacher explained he was visiting his grandmother. Thinking I might know his grandmother I asked, "What's your grandmother's name?" To which he replied, "Mimi... (it was the rest of his answer that left me laughing hysterically)... and she wears shorts like yours!"

I don't know who Mimi is but she most be one hip grandmother...or, I'm wearing the wrong shorts...

Serving the King,

Jeanette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is so funny! :) I'm sure she is a hip mimi!!
Have you started running yet???

Margaret said...

That is really cute. I have been reading your blog for a while and decided I better start commenting. Miss ya here in Odessa.