Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!


He is risen...He is risen indeed!
What a privilege to worship at my church tonight by observing the Lord's Supper. The tomb is empty and the Savior of the world is risen so that I might have access to the Throne of Grace and forgiveness of my sins. During the reflection time I was reading in 1 John. Here's chapter 1, verse 7 -- "but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin."
I am so thankful for forgiveness. I am thankful for grace offered freely...
We closed the worship time tonight by singing "Amazing Grace" & it was awesome. I love to hear the sound of my kids singing. As Jacob sang, I prayed that it would be real to him and not just words. That he would recognize the full impact of that amazing grace.
I love my church and am thankful for it. I am so excited about what's ahead, to be a part of something that God is doing. I am humbled and blessed to be chosen, a wretch like me...
Blessings to you,
Jeanette

No comments: