Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Amarillo today

I'm on for just a quick second (like I've been here so much lately...or not)while I wait for Jadee to come in from outside. Since she's just a baby and actually fell in the pool the other day I don't like to leave her out there too long by herself.

I'm headed to Amarillo in just a little bit. I'm flying - hallelujah! And, I'm not using that praise word flippantly. I mean it. Praise God for supplying me a way to fly instead of drive 6 hours, one way. The purpose of my trip is a basketball playoff game. The girls are in Amarillo tonight and the boys managed a home game for the first round, which is also tonight. Johnny and I will be texting scores back and forth during game time.

I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Though I actually think I might go into mourning when Fusion is over because I will miss it so much it has taken so much time since the beginning of the school year that it will be nice to be able to focus on another project. And, the kids have been doing extra-curricular activities since school started and I think they both decided not to play golf. I do love golf so if they decide to play it will be ok. It cannot possibly take as much time as basketball...

Ok, she's in and I've gotta run!

Happy Tuesday to ya!

Serving the King,

Jeanette

No comments: