Sunday, November 15, 2009

Waiting Patiently

I am sitting here with my fb up in another window (or whatever it's called) waiting patiently for the next installment of holiday cheer by the Hip Hop Holiday Crew. I'm expecting it to be posted to fb any minute now. I'm anticipating some festive creativeness, that's for sure.

I was at a friend's house on Friday evening when I realized that Christmas was 6 weeks from that night. (oh.my.goodness...Paula Deen is on Huckabee tonight!!! wow!) I can hardly believe it's that close. I really don't have much shopping to do this year because Johnny and I are giving each other a trip and Josh is getting a ski trip with some college friends. Johnny chuckles when I say that is all Josh is getting for Christmas but I MEAN IT. (Paula is talking about fried turkey for Thanksgiving. We always have fried turkey for Thanksgiving. I love it!) Well, I may have to get him a little something else otherwise I'll have to wrap a note that says "ski" then another one that says "trip" then another that says ... well, you get the picture. (Huckabee just asked Paula what's her favorite dessert to serve for Thanksgiving. She said something pumpkin...that's what I'm talking about! She said some other things as well.)

Well, the Thanksgiving video is now up on fb. I'm feeling in the mood for turkey already. Maybe it'll be on youtube later and I'll post a link. Until then, goodnight and have a super, fabulous week!

Serving the King,

Jeanette

1 comment:

Sue said...

I can't believe Christmas is coming so fast. I already decorated the house though, since hubby is traveling on business so much. I wanted him to have a festive home to come home to and relax in it's cozy surroundings.

Where is your Christmas gift (trip) going to be?