Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Today I started getting ready for Christmas. Actually, last night I -- yes I, the person greatly afraid of heights -- got up in the attic to start getting the decor down. Today I shopped at the Garden Ridge. Oh my, did they have some fine things at the Garden Ridge...I picked up just a few! I also stopped at the Sam's Club to get some food for the p-a-r-t-y we're having for the sixteen year old this weekend. Ahhhhh, it's so good to get into the holiday spirit!

Between my 2 kids (the 2 remaining at home, that is) we have 5 basketball games this week. Because they don't play at the same location, Johnny and I are splitting up to see the games. The next few weeks will be super busy with the basketball. We even have a couple of games during the Christmas break from school, but it's cool. I am playing the part of super mom by cooking in the crock pot so we won't be at the drive thru at Wendy's tonight!

Well...I must go start cleaning and moving furniture and getting the decorations out...I am so excited....

Jeanette

No comments: