Friday, May 1, 2009

Feeling Distant

I haven't been blogging too much lately. Nothing much is going on. In fact, I went to the chiropractor today and the dr. asked what was new. "Nothing," I replied. Nothing's new. Yet, my days are full and I have some exciting stuff on the horizon.

Johnny and I are training for a 15k trail run put on by my brother's running club. It's in NOVEMBER so we have a while. I've got my training schedule down to add one mile every month to my distance. That means, in May I have to run 4 miles at least once a week. (In June it will be 5, July 6, etc., until November) Since today is May 1st, I attempted it. I didn't quite get to 4 today (only 3.7) but, hey, it's only May 1st!!

And, we're working on a new project that I can't quite let the cat out of the bag on just yet but am SUPER excited about it. I so want to type just one more sentence about it but don't have words without jumping the gun... arggg!

Or, as Jacob would say, "Blarg!"

Jessica and I leave on Monday for her class trip to Chicago. I've never been out of the airport in Chicago so I am looking forward to it. Maybe I'll even post some pics and some trip info....if, that is, my laptop is able to be repaired. The sad little thang is sick...to my utter frustration...

Blarg.

Serving the King,

Jeanette

No comments: