Friday, July 6, 2007

Insomnia

It's 12:38 am and I can't sleep. I was asleep, but Josh came home & woke me up...at least I know he is home safe. I played some web suduko but that didn't help anything...I am actually sitting here thinking that I really don't have anything to write about. What a sad, sad state to be in...


So, I went to two movies within the last week. I'm not big on going to the movies so this is huge for me. I would much rather rent a movie and watch it at home. You don't even have to go to the store anymore to rent a movie, for goodness sakes! You just rent right off the cable box...what will they think of next? Anyway, we went to see Live Free or Die Hard and Transformers. I can hardly type or think or say the word transformers without adding "robots in disguise." Both movies were pretty entertaining, but I must say that I really liked Die Hard. I'm not a big die hard fan but Johnny is... a BIG fan...from the beginning all the way until now. Somehow he managed to get all 5 of us at the movie together. That's amazing! It was all 5 and only all 5 -- no extra people either!! The movie started and was action packed -- the kind of movie that when it's over you sit back in your seat and go "whew" because you are just worn out. I recommend it. Really, I do, as odd as I feel typing that.

Well, so much for the movie review...in case you are still reading I will spare you any further boredom by signing off...

Sweet dreams...Jeanette


No comments: