Monday, November 5, 2007

Graduation Application

I just filled out my graduation application. Wow! When I graduate in May it will be 21 years since I started my master's degree. I feel overwhelmed and excited and unsure -- unsure because I don't know what God has for me after this. Excited because I won't have to write papers like I should be right now. Overwhelmed because I feel proud and priviledged and blessed to be able to accomplish this. ok,ok...reality check -- first I've got to get to graduation which means I've got to finish all my classes this semester and all the ones I just registered for in the Spring semester....

Writing and writing and writing....Jeanette

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. The writing part is a walk in the park. It's just a really big park with alot of hills.
Johnny from Vadodara, India

Anonymous said...

WOW! How awesome is that!!! I know you are super excited!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!! Have fun writing.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.