Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day at the New School

Here are a couple of pics from the morning of the first day of school. First they posed with Josh's senior pictures in the background...so he could be in the picture!
Here they are! Ready for the first day at their new school! Notice that Jacob is now taller than his older sister.

So another school is underway. ho hum...

And I have a week then I start my new job...

I've talked to the college boy once on the phone but I've also chatted on facebook as well as left him a message (or two or so) on facebook. Ok, I admit it! I feel like a stalker...I find myself getting on facebook just to see if he's on.

Admitting there's a problem is the first step to recovery.

Maybe the other two won't find me lurking in the bushes outside their new school.

Just kidding, really!

Jeanette

No comments: