Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Countdown - 5 days

We just came in from eating lunch out beside the pool. The weather is absolutely perfect. Although the water is freezing (by my standard) the boys got in the pool and threw the football around for a little while. Our church is having a picnic and outdoor worship later this afternoon. God is so good -- He gave us the most awesome day for it.

While I am rejoicing and being thankful some of my friends living overseas are experiencing harship. There was a natural disaster in the Pacific Rim in the area I visited in January. I am sure it is a very difficult situation for my friends who are living there. I did find out that they are all safe but are without electricity and have experienced some damage and loss. There was already a serious economic situation there and this will most certainly compound the problems. Will you please pray for those affected by this disaster.

Thanking you, in advance, for your prayers,

Jeanette

No comments: