Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Countdown - 22 days

...and the end is in sight. I am down to only 3 assignments/projects and finals. Whew! BTW, thanks to all my friends that have asked about how I am or said sorry about Jot. I was way more attached to that dog than I thought! Josh was gone earlier in the week (the prison visit) and today he came home for lunch and no one was home. When he came home later from work he said he was sad because he usually ate with Jot when no one else was home -- it was his first day to eat alone. Weird, how we were so crazy about that dog and used to him being around.

Johnny and I are leaving tomorrow to go to Austin for a conference. Me and Johnny and no one else overnight for a conference... Yep, lookin' forward to it!

Serving the King,

Jeanette

1 comment:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

What an amazing accomplishment. I started taking classes - one at a time and had to stop that while I'm writing. Hopefully I can pick it back up next year when all my kids are finally in school.

What will you do without deadlines and tests and papers due?? :))

p.s. Thanks for linking to the blogroll!!