Monday, March 8, 2010

Out of Sorts

I feel so odd today. Kinda lost, like I don't know what to do. Oh, there's plenty to be done around here, don't get me wrong. It's time to do some spring cleaning and getting to those things I've been putting off since the beginning of the school year. That seems like ages ago. Yet, when the school year started Johnny and I were fully immersed in our Fusion study of the Gospel of Matthew. We started meeting with our groups the Wednesday after Labor Day and it ended last week. The end. It's done. And I'm not sure what to do with myself today. You see, one of my most favorite activities in sitting right here in my home office with the Bible and commentaries and lexicon and dictionaries and theology books spread out all over the desk. Filled up so much that when Jacob comes home from school he asks if he can move some of it so he can get to the computer. Now that's a good day. I know, I know. I'm odd. I so admit it.

Next week is Spring Break and I will get to do one of my other most favorite things -- camping in the Wildwood. Yea! After that maybe I'll start another project. Another study. Johnny and I are planning our next Fusion study and I'll be getting to that. Until then, I guess I'll do the things I hate -- cleaning, organizing closets that are a disaster after 5 years of living in this house, more cleaning. Maybe I will make a list of projects to do around the house. And there's always the yardwork -- getting ready for spring and planting my garden. Yeah, there's plenty to do around here.

I guess I'll get to it.

Serving the King,

Jeanette

No comments: