Thursday, January 22, 2009

The heavens are telling of the glory of God...

...And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands. (Psalm 19:1) -- which is absolutely evident on this spring-like day in the middle of January in North Texas. Absolutely perfect day. I already went for a jog at the park today but am now thinking, "Why am I in here, in my office, when I could be on the back porch soaking in some vitamin D?" Why indeed! So, I'll gather up my books, Bible, and commentaries and go. I'm amazed at the Creator God. Completely amazed.

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen (especially on a day like today!), being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." Romans 1:20 (To understand that last phrase of the verse please check it out in context!)

Glory to God!

Serving the Creator God,

Jeanette

No comments: