Saturday, November 7, 2009

Complete & Total Silliness

I think this is going to be a long night. My youngest just came home with 3 other teenagers. They are quite hysterical tonight. I mean, one of the guys has already had to apologize to me. I didn't make him. I think it was my eyes popping out of my head that made him. It wasn't cussing or anything that I haven't heard before from a fella but I think I was just shocked because I had only met this kid 5 seconds before. He said it with his back turned to me and I don't know if he thought I wasn't there, wouldn't hear or what. They are upstairs now after inhaling the pizza Johnny bought for them. I'm breathing a sigh of relief.

We are used to having lots of kids around here. In fact, we love it and welcome them always. Tonight is no exception and the bonus is that they will all get up in the morning and go to church with us. One of the guys is there every Sunday anyway but I don't think the other 2 are.

Alright, all is quite (for a minute anyway) so my man and I are gonna watch a movie. We'll see how long that lasts...

Serving the King,

Jeanette

1 comment:

Sue said...

How did you survive your Saturday night after you posted? I'm sure the boys appreciate (or at least will one day) your hospitality!

What did you & your hubby watch?