Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Glory, Hallelujah!

...and I mean that completely and totally seriously. The highest praise goes to the Lord Jesus Christ for getting me through the last few weeks...the last 2 in particular. Amen and Amen.

Now, finally, I can concentrate on the CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!! Ho!Ho!Ho!

Ok, I am a bit giddy but also delirious from lack of sleep. Just one more semester...

Yesterday, I was in class and two of my classmates are graduating this Friday, so my professor was asking what each was doing following graduation. One of the women started at the seminary in 1990 so I commented that I started before her. Then, my professor said she started in 1988 to which I, in amazement, said I started before her as well. So, this young woman sitting next to me (as she did all semester...little did I know she would turn on me) said, "Yeah, but they're both finished!" I was appalled! :) ---ok, I really am laughing. It was a good one and she got me.

I really have nothing left to say. My brain is mush.

Joyfully,

Jeanette

1 comment:

johnny d said...

one more semester to go!...I'm so proud of you.
Johnny