Thursday, August 23, 2007

Senior Year


Our first thing to do as parents of a senior --have our photo made with Josh in his varsity uniform. Later that morning all the moms of senior players got to put on their son's jersey and have pictures made. So, here Johnny and I are with Josh -- this photo was taken by our friend, Hector. I can hardly believe senior year is here. I can remember like yesterday when I saw that boy for the very first time. My first glimpse at that little baby -- the nurses in the hospital said his hair looked like it was "frosted" because the tips were a lighter color than the roots. It's so odd, how he went from 6 lbs. 12 ounces to now, playing varsity football his senior year. It really seems like enough time should not have passed yet.
I am sure there will be lots of updates on the senior year...bear with me, it's my first time. For now, here we are last Saturday -- football picture day.
Serving the King,
Jeanette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Josh is a senior!!! You and Johhny look so proud and you should! I can't wait to read updates!