Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happiness is...



a beautiful Spring day and a walk in the park with my buddy, Jot. He's the best dog on the face of the planet. He makes me so happy. I let him off his leash a couple of times today and he was so good...he came right back when I called because another person or dog was up ahead. I let him get in the creek today, too. This dog and I are pals...he knows he's loved and he's extremely loyal.
I really enjoy having Jot as a pet. We used to have a dog that was not such a great pet. Maybe having a mess of a dog makes me enjoy Jot that much more. Sometimes when you go through hard times or you have to do without something I think you are more appreciative when you know you've got something good.
Life's just like that. Johnny and I have been through some hard times and we've experienced some lean years. God taught me contentment through some really tough situations. However, I am thankful to be on the other side... and happy...
Eyes fixed on Jesus,
Jeanette

No comments: