Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Anticipation

I have such a sense of excitement and anticipation...I can hardly stand it! At Bible study this morning, we were watching a dvd of a Bible study lesson and the speaker "quoted Brother Johnny," as my friend said. (the teacher said something that my husband, our pastor, has said recently...of course, the dvd was filmed months ago & this particular Bible study teacher doesn't even know my husband...) We both looked at each other as soon as the words were out of her mouth. Over lunch, we talked about it. I am anticipating our conference this weekend, but more so than that, the result... We're about to step out into new territory, about to do something awesome and scary and overwhelming and I can't wait!

In service to the King because I don't want to miss a thing!

Jeanette

No comments: