Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My daughter is so much better than me

Ugh! Parenting is way hard sometimes. (no matter what age the kids are...see my last post, too!) We are dealing with something right now that is so darn frustrating as a parent. I just want to snatch somebody's head off! Ugh, again! Jessica sees things more clearly than I do, it seems. We were talking last night and she said, "I think satan is using xxxxx to discourage me." Yeah, I can see that. That's why I want to really let xxxxx have it. That's my problem, not xxxxx's. Here's the kicker, though. After we talked some more I said to Jessica, "You really have a good attitude about it." Here's her reply, "It doesn't come without effort, that's for sure."

IT REALLY DOESN'T COME WITHOUT EFFORT, THAT'S FOR SURE!

Her effort is better than my effort, that's for sure.

Humbled,

Jeanette

No comments: