Tuesday, February 13, 2007

School Work

Hah! I have two papers due today and I finished both with plenty of time to spare... I didn't even have to stay up too late to finish. Well, I did stay up late but that's because I was watching last night's double episode of 24 that I recorded because I had a meeting earlier in the evening. I didn't put this in my profile, but I really am a 24 addict. Our disciple now is this weekend and the theme is....24!! Well, it's actually 24/7: It's a New Day based on Exodus 24:7 -- Then he (Moses) took the book of the covenant and read it in the hearing of the people; and they said, "All that the Lord has spoken we will do, and we will be obedient." We will have a house full of girls which I am totally excited about, but this will be our first year to not have either of our own older kids at our house. It's great for them, though, to be able to go somewhere else and not have mom and dad constantly around! We are affectionately known as the "wacko stalker parents" so I guess we'll take a break this weekend.

No comments: